About the website
GOV.SI is still under development and presently contains only basic information about the functioning of the state administration. Further content from the ministries, bodies within the ministries, government offices and administrative units will be transferred gradually to the GOV.SI central website of the state administration. Searches for the content that has not yet been transferred to GOV.SI are redirected to the old websites of the state administration bodies.
Type of information
The information on the GOV.SI is published in the Slovenian language. The content of the administrative units that operate on bilingual territories of the Republic of Slovenia is also provided in the Italian and Hungarian languages respectively. GOV.SI also provides the essential information in English.
GOV.SI is organised into three content groups:
- presentation information about individual state administration bodies and their responsibilities and structure;
- topical areas (e.g. culture, agriculture, forestry and food, and foreign affairs) that lead the user to detailed and complete information about each area. This way of displaying content facilitates searching for the required information by the user, as it is not necessary to know which authority is responsible for it.
- databases (e.g. of public notices, job vacancies and projects) that provide a single place for all announcements to be made by national authorities and ensure greater transparency and availability of information.
GOV.SI is the central website of the state administration bodies, meaning that the contents are provided by all the ministries, bodies within the ministries, government offices and administrative units. Each body is responsible for its published information being accurate, timely and correct. At the bottom of each webpage there is a notice saying which authority is responsible for the published information. All authorities publish their content in compliance with uniform standards maintained by the central editorial team, which operates within the Government Communication Office.
GOV.SI is the result of the project entitled Renewal and Optimisation of the State Administration Websites
GOV.SI is the result of the project entitled Renewal and Optimisation of the State Administration Websites, which is managed by the Ministry of Public Administration in cooperation with the Government Communication Office. The project is financed from EU funds and the state budget. The project is due to be completed in March 2020 with the transfer to GOV.SI of all the presentation websites of the state administration bodies.
State administration bodies are committed to making their GOV.SI central website of the state administration accessible in accordance with the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act.
This accessibility statement applies to GOV.SI.
GOV.SI is fully compliant with the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
- This statement was prepared on 1 July 2019, based on self-assessment.
- It was last reviewed on 1 July 2019.
Feedback and contact information
You can report any failure of the website to comply with the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act to the GOV.SI content coordinator, who will refer the complaint to the competent state administration body for resolution.
In the event of an unsatisfactory response to any notification or request sent in accordance with Article 8 of the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act, you may file a report with information society inspectors.