Promotion and International Cooperation Department
The Promotion and International Cooperation Department’s tasks are communicating with the public in the field of intellectual property and preparing communications, statements and other materials for the public and include:
- informing the public about the importance of intellectual property rights, about the possibilities of obtaining the protection of rights in the Republic of Slovenia, the European Union and international systems of protection of intellectual property rights,
- organizing seminars, lectures, workshops and other events,
- preparing promotional materials, periodic editions, proceedings and other SIPO publications,
- carrying out mediation and inquiries on industrial property declarations and rights,
- managing, preparing and coordinating international cooperation in the field of intellectual property,
- preparing, coordinating and implementing international technical assistance or other forms of cooperation with other offices.