Plant Protection Products Division
The Division carries out expert and administrative tasks relating to plant protection products (PPPs), including the formulation of policies and strategies to ensure the health of people, animals and the environment consequent to their use. The tasks relate to:
- the authorisation of PPPs,
- pesticide residues,
- trading in and use of PPPs,
- the training of PPP users, sellers and advisors,
- the testing of application equipment,
- the implementation of the strategy set out in the National Action Plan with the aim to reduce dependency on the use of PPPs.