Coronavirus disease COVID-19
Current information and instructions are available on the Coronavirus disease COVID-19 website
Regarding the implementation of the Agreement on Succession Issues and other succession-related issues, the Fund works in cooperation with the High Representative:
- to ensure the exercise of rights and the settlement of the liabilities of the Republic of Slovenia in the process of the distribution of assets, rights and obligations of the former SFRY,
- to coordinate the cooperation between state authorities and other institutions authorised to implement the Agreement on Succession Issues regarding disputable issues arising from its implementation,
- to coordinate the drafting of negotiation positions, reports and proposed decisions regarding the implementation of the Agreement on Succession Issues to be adopted by the Government,
- to coordinate the work of the delegations of the Republic of Slovenia in negotiations regarding the implementation of the Agreement on Succession Issues and other issues pertaining to the succession to the former SFRY,
- to coordinate the work of the working groups on succession issues appointed by the Government,
- to provide appropriate expert support in order to secure Slovenia’s interests in the procedures of claim enforcement and liability settlement,
- to carry out other tasks regarding the succession issues of the former SFRY.
In addition, the Fund provides all the necessary expert, office and technical assistance for the operation of the High Representative for Succession Issues.