About the Embassy London
Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs Travel Advice: COVID-19
As the probability of infection with COVID-19 remains present, Slovenian citizens wishing to travel abroad are advised to follow the news on the spread of the virus, especially on the planned route, to check the conditions of entry into the country of destination, and to comply with local rules. Slovenian citizens returning from abroad are advised to follow the recommendations of the National Institute of Public Health (NIJZ).
Current information on border crossings, measures at the border upon entry into Slovenia and the lists of countries can be found on the special page Border Crossing.
The Embassy of the Republic of Slovenia in London is the official representative body of the Slovenian Government in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. The Embassy was opened in 1992.
The main objectives of the Embassy are to:
- represent the interests of the Republic of Slovenia in the UK
- promote close bilateral political, economic and cultural relations between Slovenia and the UK,
- promote Slovenia in the country of accreditation,
- provide consular assistance to Slovenian citizens in the UK,
- provide information on Slovenia to citizens of the country of accreditation.
Information about other slovenian and foreign representations can be found on pages: