About the Embassy Brussels
Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs Travel Advice: COVID-19
As the probability of infection with COVID-19 remains present, Slovenian citizens wishing to travel abroad are advised to follow the news on the spread of the virus, especially on the planned route, to check the conditions of entry into the country of destination, and to comply with local rules. Slovenian citizens returning from abroad are advised to follow the recommendations of the National Institute of Public Health (NIJZ).
Current information on border crossings, measures at the border upon entry into Slovenia and the lists of countries can be found on the special page Border Crossing.
The Slovenian Embassy in the Kingdom of Belgium was opened in March 1992. We are responsible for the Kingdom of Belgium, the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and Cape Verde.
The main tasks of our Embassy are:
- establishing, promoting and deepening relations and contacts with authorities and their representatives;
- disseminating information about Slovenia and cooperation opportunities and deepening the cooperation between countries in the areas of common interest;
- informing authorities of Slovenian positions and viewpoints;
- establishing, assisting and facilitating establishment of business contacts between businesses;
- organizing Slovenian cultural events;
- following the news on Slovenia and establishing contacts with the media;
- establishing and maintaining contacts with the Slovene community.
Political, Consular, Economic and Administrative Affairs
Infomation about other slovenian and foreign representations can be found on pages: