About the Embassy Brussels
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Travel Advice: COVID-19
As the probability of infection with COVID-19 remains present, Slovenian citizens wishing to travel abroad are advised to follow the news on the spread of the virus, especially on the planned route, to check the conditions of entry into the country of destination, and to comply with local rules. Slovenian citizens returning from abroad are advised to follow the recommendations of the National Institute of Public Health (NIJZ).
The main tasks of our Embassy are:
- establishing, promoting and deepening relations and contacts with authorities and their representatives;
- disseminating information about Slovenia and cooperation opportunities and deepening the cooperation between countries in the areas of common interest;
- informing authorities of Slovenian positions and viewpoints;
- establishing, assisting and facilitating establishment of business contacts between businesses;
- organizing Slovenian cultural events;
- following the news on Slovenia and establishing contacts with the media;
- establishing and maintaining contacts with the Slovene community.