The 1st e-ARH.si International Conference, Ljubljana, November 23-24, 2016
As part of the ongoing e-ARH.si project, the 1st e-ARH.si International Conference was held at the Hotel Mons, Four Points by Sheraton in Ljubljana on November 23-24, 2016.
As part of the ongoing e-ARH.si project, the 1st e-ARH.si International Conference was held at the Hotel Mons, Four Points by Sheraton in Ljubljana on November 23-24, 2016. It included presentations by 18 lecturers from Austria, Denmark, Estonia, Croatia, Hungary, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden and Switzerland, who discussed current challenges of e-archiving and presented some examples of good practice from Slovenia and abroad. Conference papers were presented in English and Slovenian and simultaneously translated into both languages for the audience. The conference revealed that the sharing of knowledge and good practice was essential in strengthening the public’s trust in our e-solutions.
- Krystyna W. Ohnesorge, Digital archiving guided and driven by cooperation: concepts, processes and infrastructure;
- Karin Bredenberg, ABC of standards in the field of e-archiving and their use in practice;
- Anders Bo Nielsen, Archiving digital records as databases using SIARD;
- Kuldar Aas, E-ARK Specifications for Archival Interoperability;
- Bogdan Florin Popovici, Records in Contexts (RIC): Next Step in Archival Description;
- Sven Schlarb, Facilitating the access to digital records and assuring the safe access to restricted data;
- Zoltan Szatuczek, DLM Forum and its activities in e-archiving;
- Vitomir Pretnar, CAF model as a tool for improving the quality of managing records and archives;
- Gregor Završnik,Acquisition of digital GEO data into the Archives of the Republic of Slovenia - with emphasiss on the information package with GEO data ;
- Jozo Ivanović,Digitization of archival cultural heritage of former Yugoslavia - how digitization of archival records can unite archivists from the Balkans;
- Ksenija Bratuš Albreht, Training of persons with disabilities at creators of archives (presentation of examples of good practice);
- Bojan Kosi, Digitalization of TV-Slovenia film archives;
- Stojan Glavač, Providing information to persons with disabilities;
- Roman Rener, GIS – tactile maps;
- Jože Škofljanec in Aleksandra Mrdavšič, Questionaire for interviews with e-records creators.