About the Inspectorate
– private security services,
– weapons, explosives and pyrotechnical products,
– detective activities,
– safety and order on ski slopes,
– physical security of nuclear installations and nuclear and radioactive substances,
– classified information protection.
The Inspectorate also conducts minor offence procedures involving violations in the areas subject to its inspections and in other areas of administrative internal affairs or where the Ministry of the Interior is charged with the tasks of a minor offence authority but the police have no competence in the matter concerned.