About the Inspectorate
Slovenian Presidency of the Council of the EU
Slovenia will strive to actively contribute to strengthening the EU's resilience to health, economic, energy, climate and cyber crises, which is incorporated in the slogan "Together. Resilient. Europe." Visit the official website of the Slovenian Presidency of the Council of the European Union www.si2021.eu.
– private security services,
– weapons, explosives and pyrotechnical products,
– detective activities,
– safety and order on ski slopes,
– physical security of nuclear installations and nuclear and radioactive substances,
– classified information protection.
The Inspectorate also conducts minor offence procedures involving violations in the areas subject to its inspections and in other areas of administrative internal affairs or where the Ministry of the Interior is charged with the tasks of a minor offence authority but the police have no competence in the matter concerned.