Skip to main content

Categorisation of accommodation establishments

The activity of renting out rooms, flats and holiday homes must be registered via the web applications of the Agency of the Republic of Slovenia for Public Legal Records and Related Services - AJPES. The roommate must also have a usable permit for the residential purpose of the property, minimum technical requirements such as fire regulations, security installations must be met and the consent of the co-owners must be obtained (for multi-apartment houses).