Vacancy for an embassy assistant
- University education;
- Work experience in a similar position preferred;
- Knowledge of Albanian and English at a high level, knowledge of Slovenian is an advantage;
- Regulated status and permanent residence address in the Republic of Kosovo;
- Knowledge of MS Office computer programs (Word and Excel), internet tools and social networks (Facebook, X, etc.);
- Accuracy, reliability, self-initiative, ability to work in a group, good communication, neatness;
- B category driving licence preferred.
- Performing administrative, technical and protocol tasks for the needs of the Embassy;
- Preparation of letters, translations and other correspondence in Albanian and English;
- Preparation of media clippings (political, economic and cultural fields);
- Events organization;
- Performing other tasks as directed by the Ambassador.
The application must contain:
- Proof of fulfilment of the condition regarding the required education, which must show the level of education, the year and the institution where the education was obtained;
- Description of work experience;
- Proof of regular permanent residence in the Republic of Kosovo;
- Curriculum vitae (Europass) with a description of formal education and other acquired knowledge and skills.
Written applications with evidence of meeting the conditions and a description of previous work experience must be sent by 11th of December 2023, by e-mail to email@example.com.
Late and incomplete applications will not be included in the selection process.
In the selection process, the tender committee will assess the qualifications of the candidates based on presentations in the application, supporting documents, references and personal interviews. Preference will be given to candidates with good knowledge of the Albanian and English languages. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview. Candidates will be notified in writing of their selection.
An employment contract will be concluded with the selected candidate for a fixed period of 12 months with full-time work (40 hours/week) with the possibility of extension and a three-month trial period.
Estimated start of work: January 2024.