Donations to alleviate the consequences of the floods can also be made to the special bank account of the State Budget
In order to help alleviate the consequences of the floods that have recently struck large parts of Slovenia, please be informed of the State Budget bank account number to which foreign citizens, companies, governments or institutions can make donations.
The Ministry of Finance has opened a special budget line dedicated to collecting donations for flood relief.
Please note the following details of the transfer:
- Name of Account Number: State Budget of the Republic of Slovenia
- IBAN: SI56 0110 0600 0077 526
- Address of the recipient of donations: Gregorčičeva 20, 1000 Ljubljana
- Name of bank: Banka Slovenije
- Address of the bank: Slovenska 35, 1505 Ljubljana
- SWIFT: BSLJSI2X
- Donations are possible in EUR, CHF, GBP and USD
- SEPA Payment Code: CHAR
- No reference needed
Thank you all for your help and support.