Entry to the Archives of the Republic of Slovenia allowed only to visitors who meet RVT rule
We wish to inform our visitors that following the provisions of the Decree on the Method of Meeting the Condition of Recovery, Vaccination and Testing to Cure the Spread of SARS-CoV-2 virus, only those who submit proof of meeting Recovered – Vaccinated – Tested (RVT) rule will be allowed entry to the Archives of the Republic of Slovenia.
The RVT rule is not mandatory for persons under the age of 12.
What is RVT rule: Recovered – Vaccinated – Tested?
Based on the provisions of the Decree on the Method of Meeting the Condition of Recovery, Vaccination and Testing to Curb the Spread of SARS-CoV-2 virus, RTV rule is met if a person provides one of the certificates listed below:
- a negative PCR test provided that no more than 72 hours have passed since the swab was taken, or a negative rapid antigen test provided that no more than 48 hours have passed since the swab was taken,
- EU Digital COVID Certificate in digital or paper format and with a QR code (EU DCC),
- a digital COVID certificate of a third country in digital or paper format and with a QR code, which must contain the same data as the EU DCC and be issued in English by a competent health authority of the third country (DCC of a third country),
- a certificate of COVID-19 vaccination to show that the person has received:
- the second dose of the Comirnaty vaccine produced by Biontech/Pfizer or the Spikevax COVID-19 vaccine produced by Moderna or the Sputnik V vaccine produced by Russia’s Gamaleya National Centre of Epidemiology and Microbiology or the CoronaVac vaccine produced by Sinovac Biotech or the COVID-19 vaccine produced by Sinopharm or the Vaxzevria COVID-19 vaccine produced by AstraZeneca or the Covishield produced by the Serum Institute of India/or a combination of two previously listed vaccines. Proof of vaccination is obtained immediately after receiving the second dose of vaccine.
- the first dose of the Janssen COVID-19 vaccine produced by Johnson and Johnson/Janssen-Cilag. Proof of vaccination is obtained on the day of vaccination.
- a certificate of a positive PCR test result that is older than 10 days, unless a doctor determines otherwise, but not older than 180 days;
- proof of recovery from COVID-19 referred to in the preceding point and proof of vaccination against COVID-19 to show that the person has received one dose of a vaccine under indent one of point 4 within a period of no more than 180 days since receiving a positive PCR test result or from the onset of symptoms.
Visitors who do not meet the RVT rule are not allowed to enter and use the services or to participate or be present in the performance of activities in the archives.