Quality of Metrology Processes Division
Coronavirus disease COVID-19
Current information and instructions are available on the Coronavirus disease COVID-19 website
The Quality of Metrology Processes Division carries out tasks related to the smooth internal and external functioning of the Institute.
The Quality of Metrology Processes Division’s tasks are as follows:
- legislative tasks,
- coordinating and participating in the drafting of regulations,
- tasks related to administrative, financial and material management,
- cooperating with other institutions and state authorities,
- developing, managing and regulating the Institute’s quality system,
- ensuring the transfer of knowledge related to metrology and managing the visual identity of the Institute.