Wing command is in charge of the units attached to the wing and is responsible for the readiness, competence, organisation and operation of subordinated units as well as for the development of deployable aircraft capabilities.
- 16th Control and Reporting Centre,
- 107th Air Base,
- 151st Rotary Wing Squadron,
- 152nd Fixed Wing Squadron,
- 153rd Aircraft Maintenance Squadron
- Flight School.
- Building of capabilities for the participation in international operations and missions
- Providing host nation support at the Cerklje ob Krki military airport
- Coordinate airspace surveillance and control in the Republic of Slovenia within NATO Air and Missile Defence System (NATINAMDS).