About the Embassy Sarajevo
The Embassy of the Republic of Slovenia in Sarajevo is the official representative body of the Slovenian Government in Bosnia and Hercegovina. The Embassy was opened in 1996.
The main objectives of the Embassy are:
- to represent the interests of the Republic of Slovenia in BiH,
- to promote close bilateral political, economic and cultural relations between Slovenia and BiH,
- to promote Slovenia in the country of accreditation,
- to provide consular assistance to Slovenian citizens in BiH,
- to provide information on Slovenia to citizens of the country of accreditation.