Metrological Quality Division
Please note that this website is still under construction and that some of its contents may be incomplete. Thank you for your understanding.
The Metrological Quality Division carries out tasks related to the smooth internal and external functioning of the Institute.
The Quality of Metrology Processes Division’s tasks are as follows:
- legislative tasks,
- coordinating and participating in the drafting of regulations,
- tasks related to administrative, financial and material management,
- cooperating with other institutions and state authorities,
- developing, managing and regulating the Institute’s quality system,
- ensuring the transfer of knowledge related to metrology and managing the visual identity of the Institute.