General Affairs Service
Please note that this website is still under construction and that some of its contents may be incomplete. Thank you for your understanding.
The Government Communication Office has no secretariat or specialist technical support services. The smooth running of internal organisation processes at the Office are the responsibility of the General Affairs Service.
This includes tasks related to the following:
- legal matters,
- public procurement,
- financial operations,
- human resource management,
- personal data protection,
- secretarial service,
- management of premises and equipment,
- access to public information,
- the integrity plan and corruption prevention,
- performance quality assurance in accordance with the CAF model,
- management of information and communication technology,
- main office tasks (document and archive management),
- health and safety at work and the promotion of health at the workplace,
- transport, and other specialist, technical and administrative matters.